In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable law relating including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from the 25th May 2018 and to any applicable privacy regulation, Ferreira Buckley Limited (Company Registration Number 11620086) trading as In One Clothing who own and operate, www.inoneclothing.com.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and take every precaution with your personal information, only ever using it in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Electronic Communications (2000/58/EC) and the General Data Protection Regulation.
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you visit our website and when you use your online account to buy products and services
- When you make an online purchase and create an account with us.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- If you provide us your contact information at a trade show or exhibition
- When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
What data do we collect?
- If you have a web account with us: your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email address and telephone number. For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your account password.
- Details of your interactions with us through our sales team or online. For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, items viewed or added to your basket, discount code redemptions, products you show interest in, web pages you visit and how and when you contact us.
How we keep and use the personal data we collect?
All data we collect will be kept securely in accordance with our internal data policy. Primarily, the reason for collecting this data is to enable us to provide an efficient service to you, to open and run your account and to keep you up to date with our latest developments.
Registering an account on our website
By registering with www.inoneclothing.com and consenting to receiving information from us, be assured that we will only use your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable law relating including the General Data Protection Regulation from the 25th May 2018 and to any applicable privacy regulation. We will only use the email address you register when you create an account to communicate service and operational information such as delivery information, order updates and use of your account unless you expressly opt-in to receive marketing communications.
Opting in or out of marketing communications
We will clearly indicate where we ask you to opt in to receive marketing communications either as part of your registration process online, as a prospective customer through our newsletter signup form on our website or through contact with our sales team.
If you opted-in to receive marketing communications or email newsletters either in response to previous email campaigns or by signing up through the website then this is deemed as consent and we will use the information you to keep you informed of latest offers and promotions we believe to be of interest. You are free to update your preferences anytime by clicking on the link in any email campaign footer to either change your preferences or unsubscribe from our list completely.
We use small text files commonly known as cookies to collect information on the performance of our Website. Personal information is not collected; the data simply allows us to monitor how well our website is working and insights to improve the user experience. We may from time to time run re-marketing campaigns through Google which will display advertisements for our products on some of your future browsing on websites that support digital display advertising.
Information on cookies can be found here www.aboutcookies.org/.
We use analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to our website. Site visitors may opt-out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or they may opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions.
To manage your own settings visit: https://privacy.google.com
3rdParties and additional contacts supplied by you
We will not share or sell your personal data with 3rdparties unless you give us express permission or instruction to do so. In some instances, we may request information about another person, for example an additional person who is receiving products or paying for your purchases. Before submitting their personal information it is your responsibility to explain how we are planning on using their data and obtain their consent to use it.
Disclosing your personal data
Where permitted by Data Protection and Privacy Laws we may disclose your personal information. We may do this, for example, if we were required by a Government body, A Court, in connection with legal proceedings or in the connection of the sale of the business or part of the business.
Requesting access to the personal data we hold
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- For example, when you withdraw consent or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end (such as the closure of your account).
- That we stop using your personal data for marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that In One Clothing holds at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please contact Data Protection Officer, In One Clothing, Ferreira Buckley Ltd. 17 Miles Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 9AA. To ask for your information to be amended, please update your online account, or contact your sales account manager.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.